Saturday, September 20, 2008

i can see clearly now!

So, over the past few weeks, my eyes have been suffering because my glasses lenses are crazing. Yeah, it's a technical term. But basically it means that it will drive you crazy because your lenses become almost impossible to see through. But today! My new lenses arrived in the mail, and I can finally see clearly again.

Yes, we bought a house! No, I have not gotten my act together to take pictures of the new place, so you'll have to wait. I promise soon.

And, instead of doing new-homeownery type things today we decided to hit up the harvest festival and energy fair at Shelburne Farms:


Nap today got all off kilter so maybe we'll move a carload of stuff before dinner...

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on the new house! Very exciting!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.