Thursday, September 11, 2008

100th post

Well, Blogger has informed me that this is my 100th post! Hooray!

To help me celebrate, I'm inviting you to participate in my first ever Comment Contest! Originally I got the idea from Courtney but I've participated in other bloggy contests in the past.

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post by Monday, September 15th, at 9:00am to enter the contest. I'll use a random number generator to pick one winner. The winner will have to contact me with their address so that I can send this fabulous prize:


That's right! A true Vermont treat (made in Canada)! Maple flavored hard candies. These have been catching my eye ever since we moved here and are seeing "Maple" stuff all over the place. Being the sweet tooth that I am, I had to buy them for YOU, one lucky reader to win!

It's my attempt at finding out who reads my blog on a regular basis. So, one comment per person please and good luck!

8 comments:

Shan said...

Whoo hoo! I am first to comment. Looking forward to seeing you all soon...especially Lili. Think she'll remember me from the last visit? My sweet tooth never says no to things like this...as I sit here typing while eating jelly beans.

Shan

Rachel said...

Real Canadian Maple Sugar....must be yummy!!!

eyeheartorange said...

mmm, I want to win!

Keith said...

I love candy! Especially maple candy!

Sean said...

Congrats on your 100th post. Now hand over the candy ;) !!

gina said...

Fingers crossed!

sweet p. said...

much love form repeat offenders in SoDak!

Casey said...

If Keith wins, I'm calling foul play!

Post a Comment