Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pet Peeve

I have noticed a new pet peeve of mine.

Typos. Mainly typos in the posts of "professional" bloggers. By that I mean people who have very active blogs read by more than 100 people, and have all those buttons and bannery things and seem to possibly make a minimal amount of money from their blogs.

I'm not talking about "thier vs their". More like "there vs their". Or how about this: "secrete stash vs secret stash". I don't really want to know about your stash of secretions.

This peeve probably comes from somewhere around my second-grade perfectionism. Oh, yeah. I won the 2nd grade spelling bee by spelling Indian properly. It's with a capital "I".

And for those friends of mine who typo a lot... It doesn't bother me. It makes me laugh. It's the peeps who are "serious" about writing that it bothers me about...

And speaking of "quotes", thanks Courtney for showing me this.

Oh, and where oh where does the term "Pet Peeve" come from???

0 comments:

Post a Comment