Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mommy's little helper

Yesterday, I decided to sweep and vaccum the house, which is a big deal considering how much I like to clean (very little). When I took out the swiffer, Lili immediately grabbed it and said "Lili do it", to which I replied, "Not right now, Mama do it first". So she stands there for a few seconds and then grabs it again and says "Lili do it now". Oh, she is so patient. I think she gets that from me (ha.).

It also seems that perhaps the seizures have made her smarter. The day after we got home from the hospital, she was looking through her sticker book, and she couldn't find any in there, so she turns to Keith and says "Daddy help you find sticker please". Longest sentence yet, I think. By the way, "help you" really means "help me", and she gets it confused because we are always asking her "can I help you".


finally, it was her turn to sweep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.