Friday, April 11, 2008

the fastest long week ever

This has been a very long up and down week, and I can't believe it's already over.

We started out on Sunday evening with an exciting experience: Lilian vomiting all into her car seat. It amazes me how take-apartable and washable they make those things. The stomach bug quickly moved on to me, then Keith, and fortunately was done by late Wednesday. In the meantime, Lilian and I still managed to have fun in the sunshine, running around Church St.

Thursday was back to normal, and Lili and I hit up the Firehouse Art Center for some toddler open art time. I'll have to remember to take pictures next time, because it was fun and funny and lots of creative kids around. We also met a nice granny with her grandson and will have to work out a playdate with them sometime soon.

Today is a dreary and rainy day, and we have spent it all indoors. To have some fun and "see" the people we miss and love, Lilian and I watched our wedding video! She loved it! Thanks, Steve.

I've also been on the phone almost all day to different realtors. We are meeting with 3 different buyers agents... Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment