Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm a Vermonster!

I don't know why, but one of the things I have been looking forward to the most is getting my Vermont license and plates. I think maybe it's because it means that the vacation is over and that we really do live in Vermont now. Maybe also it is partly my need to fit in. But anyway, we made a trip to the DMV today (which was super fast, painless, and efficient. Bonus!), and I am now officially a Vermonter. Whatever that means. Drivers here are kind of crazy, so hopefully I won't end up in that bracket, but it's kinda cool to have those green plates! Too bad they clash with my car...

oh, we are just so happy to be legal residents.

And for those of you Ithacans who think this means that we don't miss you... We DO! We are just working on settling in here. We still miss being Ithacans very very much. But, the DMV here is much nicer, and more efficient. And you know how I love me some efficiency!

1 comments:

Seano said...

June, I am so jealous of your VT plates!! Hope all is well. Can't wait to stop by in June.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.