Thursday, March 20, 2008

Exploring

Okay, now that we have Lilian back it is much less unpacking and much more exploring of our new surroundings.

Some favorites:

City Market Coop - So awesome! The biggest coop market I've ever been in, and complete with a beautiful vegetarian buffet. I will have to restrain myself, I think.

Skinny Pancake - a cute, cozy creperie with some super-scrumptious fare.

Fletcher Library - I'm sure this will be a staple in my life as a mom. Lili and I are already signed up for "Music with Robert and Gigi". Here's hoping that Gigi lives up to her name...

And, our house now smells more like sesame oil, and less like paint due to a last-minute stir fry!

Pictures soon, I promise.

1 comments:

Sue said...

I'm glad to see that you are happier and less homesick.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.