Monday, February 25, 2008

Btown Apartment Hunting

We have success! We secured an apartment here in Btown for the beginning of March, so now we know we will have a roof over our heads when it is time to move.

It has been a good trip overall. It would be nice if the upstairs neighbors in our motel had softer feet. And better sleeping hours (go to bed at 12a, get up at 5a ?!? that's crazy talk). We prefer to sleep from 8p to 8a, especially with a semi-sick toddler in the house.

We got to see our unicycling friend, B, and walk around downtown with him, which was very nice, to catch up and be excited about the move with someone else and all that. I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed soon, and so hopefully we will drive out of here tomorrow. That is, unless the impending snowstorm doesn't trap us here.

I am really looking forward to the fun times ahead (packing and moving not included). I hope to spend many a sunny afternoon at the playground and I really look forward to exploring the city with my best friend, G, if she can get down here enough!

Here's to new adventures.

1 comments:

gina said...

Congratulations on finding an apartment-- I'm so glad it was a relatively easy process, all things considered! I can't wait to visit you in Burlington!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.